Sunday 11 March 2012

Anamorphic type research

The 3 pieces below were done on the street walls in the slums in Sao Paulo. Five artists (Arkoh, Derko, Pahg, Purone and Rdick) along with neighborhood kids and volunteers created it. The words say Love, sweetness, pride and beauty.

I love the bright colours and short words, i think its really eye catching and works well.




The bottom video on this link is amazing. I love the size of it more than anything.

This isn't type but it helps to describe the anamorphic type. I found it on this blog.




I was trying to research how you would figure out the measurements to do anamorphic type. If i were to do this for my project I would need to do alot of small scale test runs to make sure it would work out.

Possible venue

This is the upstairs part of our garage, i could paint over all of the walls and objects that are in it ( would probably need a bit of a clean if i were to use it though)








No comments:

Post a Comment