Monday 19 March 2012

Quotes

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 1 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Right

It should not prejudice my voice that I'm not born a man, if I say something advantageous to the present situation. For I'm taxed too, and as a toll provide men for the nation.

Aristophanes in Lysistrata (411 BC), line 649-651

I know nothing of man's right, or woman's rights, human rights are all that i recognise.

Sarah Grimke, in Letters on the Equality of the Sexes and the Condition of Women (1838)

Courage, Sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.


You judge a person by there friends?
Diamonds are a girls best friend... Mans best friend is a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment