Monday 30 April 2012

Development of the second poster


After some feedback i'm going to develop this poster below

I reprinted the word equality but done it portrait so the crumpled paper will fill the whole page
I opened it in Photoshop and changed the brightness and contrast.



Looks really good, but I realised that I've used a different font and I don't think it has as much impact as the last one so i'm now going to reprint it using the old font.


Original scan of the thinner font. Not as happy with the way the paper crumpled though.



I added "Don't crush..." And changed the brightness and contrast.
Still not happy. Think i might crumple up some plain paper, change the brightness and contrast and then add in the typography all in Photoshop.




Bit happier with this but i think the font needs to be smaller


..And i think that could be a final poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment