Monday 30 April 2012

Poster Development


 

 After some feedback i'm going to take the poster above and develop it a bit.


I deleted the "Human Equality" and second "Man"
I want to split the word to make them look separate but leave it that you can still read "woman" and "man"

Just playing around with colour here


Definitely think the pink and blue looks better. Although the insides of the letter lose some of the texture. I just need to find the right layout now.



                                                  
I like the idea of putting the letters on top of each other.

I duplicated the "W"  then flipped it and changed the colour. I think it looks better as the mirror image here.



Aligned the text to the left and enlarged it to fill the page a bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment