Sunday 13 May 2012

Final ideas?.. Maybe


Possible final piece idea?  I think the square one looks better but I'm just afraid that its not different enough from whats out there? I was influenced by things like overlapping and Varini for this idea. 
I'm not sure what to do now?.. Time for feedback.





The idea could be developed after this project and i could use it on my business card. It would need a few adjustments to tidy it up though, i made the lines thicker in this piece so it would look better when its painted on the wall and to make a clear distinction between the letters. I could also play around with the size of the smaller letters.


This is the space I'm going to use to do the final piece. At the bottom of this picture there is a large wooden box which i could position the typography over. I need to move all the stuff that's lying around the area before i begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment