Tuesday 8 May 2012

Re-think

Okay so i'm going to play around with only using one or two words and try to give them more of an impact. I'm trying to think of different ways in which to do this and so far I've come up with making it bigger, brighter, doing it in 3D, adding in an optical illusion and maybe playing around with mirrors?

My initial ideas are to use my surname, as it would suit the space because its used by the whole family. I could play around with the 'O' and maybe add in some optical illusion in it. Or i could look into using the family crest?

I quite like the quote "Stay hungry, Stay foolish" i'm wondering if there's anyway i could incorporate a mirror to duplicate the word "Stay" rather than writing it twice?

Now I'm going to research some optical illusion artists and also research mirror images and words which can be reflected to make a different word.

No comments:

Post a Comment